- rdustinwAsked on January 20, 2017 at 12:23 PM
Where is the print button on the new update? On the old version, you could place the print button next to the submit button. We used it primarily to print the form exactly as the user would see it.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on January 20, 2017 at 01:48 PM
You can find it in the Submit button properties. Here's how:
1. Add a submit button to your form.
2. Select the Submit field and click the Properties button.
3. Go to the Advanced tab and enable the Print button. Click the Save Changes when you're done.
Hope that helps. If you have any question, please let us know. Thank you.