- stormingrobotsAsked on January 23, 2017 at 10:36 AM
I do not have a touch screen. It does not work on Chrome. I tested it on IE, it works.. However, I would really prefer it works on Chrome. Will it be fixed on the upcoming form builder version in Feb? Or, I need to do something to fix it?
It is the latest version:
Version 55.0.2883.87 m
Google Chrome is up to date.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Since you do not have touchscreen, you may disable the touchscreen function for Google Chrome by following the guide below:
1. Open a new tab in Google Chrome
2. Type chrome://flags/ in the address bar and press enter
3. Find 'Enable touch events' from the list of options and select Disabled to disable Touchscreen support.
Now close the tab and then open JotForm builder to see if the drag and drop is working. Please get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 01:59 PM
Thank you very much for such prompt response! Thank you!
- zenoAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 03:40 PM
Sadly No , :P for Hangouts nor Drive
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 09:22 PM
Can you give more clarification on what you mean by 'for Hangouts nor Drive' and it's connection with JotForm? We currently do not have any integration with Hangouts, but we have integration options with Google Drive.