- dgrey101Asked on January 23, 2017 at 01:56 PM
Trying to do conditional logic for a photo to come up if a certain box is selected in my jotform- photo does not show properly. Not sure why. It is a jpg file. Help? In the jot form, I have the conditional logic setup with just the Padauk wood ring option.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 23, 2017 at 03:50 PM
The condition works fine, but the image appears to be broken, because it did not upload properly. Please remove it, and upload it again:
Let us know if you need more help.
- dgrey101Answered on January 24, 2017 at 02:21 PM
I've tried to do that numerous times. I've tried to resize it. I've tried to move it in different areas of the jot form. It's a jpg file which is most common. Im not sure what else to try
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 03:49 PM
Can you share the image with us, so we can try to upload it in your form? You can post the image in this forum thread:
1) Load the link to this thread in your browser: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1043426
2) Follow this guide to upload the image: https://www.jotform.com/answers/414264-How-to-include-screenshot-image-in-the-support-forum
We will be glad to assist you.
- dgrey101Answered on January 24, 2017 at 06:42 PM
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 11:04 PM
Looks like it did not post, can you share the picture through Google Drive? Try to upload it here, and paste the link in your header field: https://www.jotform.com/help/image_upload.php?naked=true
- dgrey101Answered on January 25, 2017 at 11:26 AM
When I try to upload the img and header link, this error comes up on my screen after I press send...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 25, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Make sure to login to your account first. Or share it through Google Drive. It looks like your file might be corrupted. I have not had problems uploading or downloading .jpg files.
- dgrey101Answered on January 25, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Is there an e-mail address I can send the file to. i promise you the file's not corrupted