- nsaraciniAsked on January 24, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I recently asked this question and was told there had been a bug and it was fixed. It's not fixed. several of my jotforms regularly stop dumping submissions into the integrated spreadsheet and I have to break the integration and re-integrate it and then re-share everyone on it. It's extremely annoying and time consuming and ridiculous.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 12:39 PM
Our apologies for the troubles and inconveniences this may have caused. I have just manually sync the missing data to your Google Spreadsheet sheet, can you check? I did it for this form: https://www.jotform.com/53086625118153.
If the other forms are also not working properly, let us know the URL so manually sync their submissions as well.
- nsaraciniAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 12:40 PM
Is this going to have to be done often? Is there any way to make it so I do not have to keep breaking the integration and re integrating just to get the missing submissions on it?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:02 PM
We don't want that to happen, but there are cases that we needed to because that's the only way to forward the submission to google spreadsheet aside from re-integrating the form to Google spreadsheet. At least, you just need to tell us the form URL/ID and then we can push it for you.
We are not expecting this kind of glitches in the form. Our developers are cautious when releasing updates. Sometimes, it is not with us, but to Google Spreadsheet API. If there are problems, we urge everyone to report it on this forum so we can inform our developers and for them to fix it.
Also, please note the following:
1. Do not change the first row of the file which contains the field labels.
2. Do not move the spreadsheet (although this is allowed, we do not recommend it).
3. Do not rename the spreadsheet (still allowed, but we discourage not to).
4. Do not insert anything (tables,scripts,formula) in the submissions sheet.
Thank you for your kind understanding on this matter.
- nsaraciniAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 02:05 PM
This is the other form it keeps happening to.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 24, 2017 at 03:25 PM
I have just re-sync your form data with this form to Google Spreadsheet. There's no error so the integration should work as expected. Please let us know if the integration will stop from working again.