- GranvilleRefsAsked on January 29, 2017 at 06:22 AM
I have a few Configurable Lists widget with two TextArera fields in my form. In my submission emails I would like the text in the table for the widget to be:
1. Left align for horizontal alignment
2. Top align for vertical alignment
3. Change column width to 15% and 85% for column 1 and column 2 respectively.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 09:46 AM
Regarding the alignment please try adding this CSS to your Configurable list widget's Custom CSS:
Regarding the width, 15% and 85% looks like this:
So please use the Custom CSS of the Configurable list and adjust the width, you can change the numbers until you get the expected result:
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- GranvilleRefsAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 05:48 PM
Hi Nik_C and thank you for your response.
I am happy with the way my 'form' looks as it is now. It is the 'submission email' layout i would like to change.
This is what it looks like in one of my submission emails:
The center justification make it hard to read and follow. I would like to be able to left and top justify all text and be able to adjust column width.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2017 at 11:55 PM
Unfortunately there is no option to style the contents of the table that is created by the widget. But let me escalate this to the development team. Unfortunately I cannot guarantee to when this feature can be implemented, but rest assured that once it is available, we'll let you know right away.