- sachinomgAsked on January 30, 2017 at 07:23 AM
Hello my report is https://www.jotform.com/table/70280829745059
1. I want to move last column of "Submission ID" at first.
2. How to remove blue links of images.
3. How to add text on top side of report to print..like colllege name, exam name, etc.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 07:49 AM
To move the "Submission ID" to the first column in the report, you will also need to move the Submission ID field in your form to the top of the form. You can check this demo on how to move the field:
I have cloned your form and created a sample table report where the Submission ID is displayed at the first column, you can check it here: https://www.jotform.com/table/70293209200041.
Regarding your other concerns/questions, unfortunately, we cannot remove the blue links of the images on the report or add any other information/text on the report.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- sachinomgAnswered on January 30, 2017 at 08:22 AM