- carterm1Asked on February 01, 2017 at 03:42 AM
I've created a number of forms over the past couple of years I've been building with jotform.
I'm no getting clients asking me to sell them the form so their developers can tweak it and expand on it.
My question is:
1. How can i, or am i allowed to sell the source code of a form I've built in jot form.
2. do you provide access to a white label version of Jotform so i can create and sell the forms i build.
Thanks in advance.
- JotForm SupportoliviaAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 04:16 AM
Of course, you can create forms and share them with your clients. You can also provide the source code of these forms to them.
For the white labelling issue, you already removed the 'JotForm branding' from your form.
We have no other options for labelling but you can write any text and position it with custom CSS.
If you need any other supports, please feel free to let us know.
- carterm1Answered on February 01, 2017 at 05:14 AM
Thanks for the speedy response.