- infinitealiAsked on February 02, 2017 at 11:34 AM
Receiving international submissions that we do not service. Is there a way to hide a jotform if the IP address is not located in the US?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 02, 2017 at 01:19 PM
This is possible, please follow this workaround:
1) Click on Form Elements>>Widgets>>Type "Get Visitor Location" and add the widget.
2) Click on the wand icon:
3) Leave the country option checked only, and click on "Update widget":
4) Then click on the gear icon and scroll down to hide the field by setting it to 'YES", and click on the save button below:
5) Then add a Section Collapse field, and label it as you want to, in this case I have named it as "Show form"
6) Then create the following condition:
(Click on Settings>>Conditions>>Show/Hide Field)
7) Finally, change the collapse settings to have the "Section Visibility" as "Visible" and the "Button Visibility" as "Hidden":
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.co/60636046528861
Let us know if you need more help.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 13, 2017 at 01:40 PM
I have removed the widget from now, and forwarded this to our back-end team. Also I made a clone version of your form in your account, so our back-end team can test with it. You will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- infinitealiAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 12:07 PM
The widget is working now but following the instructions didn't show a form, the demo is also blank. Resolved it with the following:
1) Value in the Condition should be "Country: United States"
2) The condition didn't work for me if the Get Location Widget was hidden through settings. I hid the input ID through CSS and it seems to work.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 01:12 PM
Glad to know you managed to solved it. I can see it is working as expected now. Let us know if you need anything else, we will be glad to assist you.