- michaelmarchiondaAsked on February 03, 2017 at 12:24 PM
I've inserted the terms right within the agreement using the "TEXT" feature. I then have the completed form sent back to the customer through email. However all it says is
"Terms and Condtions : Accepted"
I want the actual terms and conditions to show up in their emailed copy so there is proof they agreed to those specific terms.
How would I do that? I don't want to link to an external terms and conditions on our website. I want it hardcoded into the form.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on February 03, 2017 at 02:09 PM
You can do that using our Short Scrollable Terms widget. Here's a guide:
1. Open your form in Version 4. In the Form Builder, click the Add Elements and go to the Widgets tab. Search for Short Scrollable Terms and drag it to your form.
2. In the General tab, you can paste the Content of your terms and conditions. You can also enable the Must Read all the Text.
3. Also, you can enable the Send Content to send the terms and conditions to the user.
If you have any questions, please contact us again. Thank you.