- wisepennyAsked on February 04, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Hi there -- I've created an account with JotForm and now need to hand it over to someone else. The forms, email and password can remain the same, but I'd like to change the username. Is this possible?
Many thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 04, 2017 at 02:54 PM
Yes, it is possible to change your username. Please take note that only JotForm staff can change your username. Please provide at least 3 possible usernames so that we can check for its availability. If the first one is available, we'll change your username immediately.
We'll wait for your reply. Thank you.
- wisepennyAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 10:45 AMHi there --
Many thanks for your reply! Any of these three would be fine:
- casalongmont (preferred)
Thanks again -- V
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 12:10 PM
As per your request, I have changed your username from (wisepenny) to (casalongmont). Please log out from JotForm and then log back in to verify the changes.
Please note that you need to re-create the custom URLs if you have one since it is still using the old username.
If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.
- wisepennyAnswered on February 05, 2017 at 01:45 PMThank you so much!