- stormingrobotsAsked on February 06, 2017 at 09:31 AM
can I just have the date picker removed? (I did disable the popup calendar in the properties)
Also can I customize the error message
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 10:10 AM
You can change the error message by following this:
1. Go to Settings and click Show more options:
2. Click Edit:
3. And simply change the error message:
Now, regardin the remove of the field, you can do that by clicking Remove button, if I understood you right:
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- stormingrobotsAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 10:50 AMThank you... However, I did change the preference, but it reverted back to "Invalid".. In addition, the date range setting is not working for me.
I set the 'State date" : January 1, 2000 . End Date : December 31, 2009. after this. Whatever I type in, it is always said "unavailable". Or invalid (if I managed to change the error message for the DAte in Preference)
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 06, 2017 at 11:17 AM
Regarding the Date range limit, you're right, I run a couple of tests and it doesn't work. I opened a separate thread for it and we will attend it here from now one.
Regarding the error messages.
I tested and a custom error message was showing for me:
Unless you were referring to some other Error message. I changed this one:
Did you change that message or some other one?