- activesmallbizAsked on February 14, 2017 at 12:03 PM
Here's what I'm trying to accomplish:
I want to have a form where I can ask for name and email address. Then the user submits the form and the contact details are sent to my ActiveCampaign list.
After submit, I want to redirect them (either via nested form or to a thank you page) to a survey to collect more information without having to re-enter their contact info.
Is this possible with a nested form?
Is it possible by generating a "edit link" and redirecting them immediately to update their details?
How can I accomplish this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:07 PM
That's possible with JotForm.
1. With regards to ActiveCampaign, if you're referring to this app http://www.activecampaign.com/ unfortunately, we do not have direct integration with this. However, you can use Zapier or IFTTT to integrate JotForm with ActiveCampaign.
You might also want to consider using our integrations with the other email marketing apps http://apps.jotform.com/category/emailling
2. It is possible to add the edit URL in your thank you page so the user will be able to update their details at a later date through the edit URL.
If you need further assistance, let us know here.
- activesmallbizAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 02:15 PM
Exactly what I was looking for! Seriously the best support team out there!