- DaySnyderAsked on February 14, 2017 at 02:27 PM
Hello, I am listed as a sub-user for a business I work for. Prior to now, I was able to create forms under a shared folder with that Business Account. Now, I can only view/edit them and no longer create forms that will go into that folder.
Is this an update with 4.0 where sub users can no longer make forms in shared folders or is it some sort of bug?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 04:53 PM
You need to click the account name where you want the form to be added before you can create a form.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 14, 2017 at 04:55 PM
If you want to move a form, just drag and drop it on the account name.
- DaySnyderAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Okay, thanks. I must have been having problems with my browser. I had done all those things and it wasn't working like it usually did. I tried again on a different computer and it seemed to work.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 15, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Try clearing your browser's cache and see if that helps. :)