What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to setup options for a payment field?Asked by Valueserv on February 15, 2017 at 03:00 AM
I am trying to create a form for customers to place an order. I have 15 products I want to sell with their own individual prices. I want people to select the amount of the product 001 by typing the amount in or to use a dropbox and then in the same line gives you the total value. ex
(001) Smoked Viennas (5kg) - R125.00 each - [x5] Total: R 625.00 (South African Rands)
Then when the client goes to the next line he must also select the amount and it will spit out another total
(002) Smoked Viennas (2.5kg) - R65.00 each - [x1] Total: R 65.00 (South African Rands)
Then on the last row it must say: Amount payable by you: =sum(product001+product002) = R 690.00
I tried to use the form calculator, and got the values to add up, but when I get the notification email. It does not show the entry unless I make each field a required field. I do not want to make each field a required field but would like all the information that i have included in the form incl the form calculation on the email I receive for the order.
(001) Smoked Viennas (5kg) - R125.00 each
(002) Smoked Viennas (2.5kg) - R65.00 each
(003) Yababa (5kg) - R125.00 each
(004) - Yababa (2.5kg) - R65.00 each
(005) French Sliced Polony (2kg) - R45.00
(006) French Unsliced Polony (2.5kg) - R45.00
(007) Chicken Roll (1kg) - R29.00 each
(008) Cheese Russian (1kg) - R48.00 each
(009) Burger Patties (600g) - R20.00 each
(010) Cumpatca Sausages (4kg) - R120.00 each
(011) Hero Wors (2kg) - 65.00
(012) Hero Wors (500g) - R18.00 each
(013) East Coast Russian Beefies (5kg) - R120.00
(014) Shoulder Bacon (1kg) - R80.00
(015) Popsicles (24 Lollies) - R8.00 each
Use a Payment Processor to achieve this. All Payment Processors we integrate with allow you to add options to each product (separate and independent per product too).
Complete guide: How-to-Add-Options-to-Payment-Forms
But first, you have to decide which payment processor to use. Here's the complete list: https://apps.jotform.com/category/payment_processing
If all you need is some sort of Payment Authorization (e.g. charge your users at a later date), then your choices would be limited to Stripe, Paypal or Authorize.net.
Complete guide: How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
In case you're not sure which one will work for you, I recommend reading this article: Which-Payment-Processor-is-Right-for-Your-Business