- Matt DeitchAsked on February 17, 2017 at 04:38 PM
I am getting no help from anyone. Can I please get a text or phone call to help? I can't edit any form as it just gives me an error message. I upgraded my account thinking it may have been because I had the old pricing. When I go to settings it won't let me upgrade to Jotform 4. Please can I get assistancePage URL:
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on February 17, 2017 at 10:12 PM
I could not find any other thread related to this matter; however, we will be glad to assist you through this thread.
I have checked your account and noticed it has a username like if it would be a guest account, may we change the username for your account so you could try if this makes any difference?
I think this could be the reason because of that, if that does not help, then we would need to take other action over this matter.
Looking forward to your response.
- guest_42154699611055Answered on February 17, 2017 at 10:46 PMYes I can change the username. I thought my username was my email:
firstname.lastname@example.org. At least this is how I have been logging in
for the past 2 years
- AIDANAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 06:12 AM
I see that you managed to login successfully.
Would you like to change your username still? If so, please give us 3 username suggestions (in your order of preference) just in case your first pick is not available. Thank you.
- guest_42154699611055Answered on February 18, 2017 at 10:24 AM
i am logged in but under guest and still can't edit. Try NJTA1 for username. Then NJTA21, and Northern1
- guest_42154699611055Answered on February 18, 2017 at 10:26 AM
I am still getting no HELPPPPPPP. I NEED TO BE ABLE TO EDIT FORMS. THIS HAS BEEN GOING FOR 2 WEEKS. ITS RIDICULOUS. ANYONE???
- AIDANAnswered on February 18, 2017 at 10:29 AM
I have changed your account username to NJTA1. Please try to login now with this username and attempt to edit one of your forms, as I have done that successfully before I reply to you now.
Please get back to us if you still have this problem, with a screenshot so that we can see what you see. Thank you.
- NJTA1Answered on February 18, 2017 at 10:34 AM
Thank you. It works