- JBLAsked on February 19, 2017 at 08:55 AM
It looks fine on desktop computer, but on mobile the fields are too wide. I managed to use css to narrow the street name, house number, city, and state, but the top/first (autocomplete) field is still too wide. I will like to narrow all fields to be equal in width.
I will also like to increase the height of all five fields on mobile.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 10:53 AM
Please try this:
1. Change the width of the whole Autocomplete widget to 340px:
2. Copy and paste the below CSS to the Custom CSS field of the Autocomplete widget:
It should look like this after those adjustments on a mobile phone:
Please let us know how it works for you.
- JBLAnswered on February 19, 2017 at 09:01 PM
This works!!! I changed the values in both the widget and the css to 380px to get it to the width I want.
Thank you very much
- IanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 01:29 AM
We are glad that issue resolved for you.
Do submit a new post in the forum, if you face any other issue.