- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 03:13 PM
The button width can be changed from the Advanced Designer. Please click on Form Designer icon in the form builder and then click on the Advanced Designer button.
Once you are inside the advanced designer, you can click on the Submit button and then change the button properties from the design section.
Hope this information helps!
- AccuSystemsAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Here's the problem - simply switching to JotForm 4.0 makes your button switch to full width. Try this:
1. Take a form that you already have
2. Clone it in Jotform 4.0
3. Embed that new form somewhere - you will notice that the button width is not an exact duplicate of the original form - it is full width.
Whether or not you can change the width manually is a separate issue. JotForm 4.0 seems to create issues with button size, which is why we switched back to 3.0 because it's super annoying to have to keep editing button sizes that we didn't want to change in the first place.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 04:36 PM
I have tried cloning an old form from my account and unable to replicate the issue when the cloned form is edited in the new form builder. Since the new form builder makes the forms responsive by default, I am not sure if the width of the form might be causing the issue. Do you have a specific form that is causing the issue so that we can try cloning and see if we can replicate the issue?
- AccuSystemsAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 05:49 PM
We had previously switched back to version 3.0 so I don't see a way to get back to 4.0 and access our existing forms.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 20, 2017 at 07:55 PM
While within the Form Builder you can click on the switch button on top right.
or you can do it on your settings page while logged in to your username.