- psllcomAsked on February 22, 2017 at 07:44 PM
We were using the standard notification emails but decided to go in and create our own to better organize the data. Since doing so the notification email isn't working as it should:
1. Some fields are completely missing from the email even though we put them in the notification email setup. We do have the hide blank fields option turned on under advanced but the fields that are missing are NOT blank. I've tested dozens of times and every time the same fields are missing. I've even rebuilt the notification email from scratch three times and still the problem persists.
2. Even though we have hide blank fields turned on under advanced, all the blank fields are still returning in the notification email.
I've included a cloned copy of our form that has the exact same notification email setup for your review. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!
PS: The notification emails go to me so I'm not sure how anyone on the forums will be able to properly test since they wouldn't be able to view that email?Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 02:19 AM
Have you solved this problem already?
I did check the last submission email which was sent from your form #70527795400154 and it seems to display all the data correctly. Please check the screenshot below:
I would suggest you to please test your form again and get back to us if the issue persists. You may also like to share a screenshot of the submission email you receive and we will take a look. The following guide should help you how to upload image in forum post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/277033
- psllcomAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 12:03 PM
For some reason my question didn't post here until hours after I posted it. But I've already solved the issue. The submission email you are seeing isn't the correct one but regardless I have solved the issue. Thanks!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 01:11 PM
I am glad to know that you have solved this issue yourself.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.