- CaliforniaAITCAsked on February 23, 2017 at 02:37 PM
I have a question and I want to "highlight" a certain segment of the qustion. When I went to change the font color, it changed the entire question. Is there a way to just change a few words?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 23, 2017 at 04:37 PM
Unfortunately, using HTML tags in the label is not allowed in Form Builder V4 due to security reasons. However, you can still add HTML tags in Form Builder V3. Here's a guide:
1. In Form Builder V3, select the field and then click the "properties" icon.
2. In the Question Text, you can wrap the text with a font tag. Here's an example:
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done. Here's the result:
You can change the Form Builder version in the Account Settings. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings.
You can just revert back to V4 after making some changes.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on June 16, 2017 at 01:40 AM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.