- JBLAsked on February 26, 2017 at 12:59 AM
I will like to:
1) Reduce the text font size of entries I make in the address field on desktop
2) Narrow the field size on mobile
3)Increase the field height on mobile
for the GeoComplete widget.
I will be grateful for any assistance, please
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 08:03 AM
To reduce the font size, inject the following custom CSS codes in the widget settings:
font-size: 14px !important;
Note that a few of your custom CSS codes in the form are making the form unresponsive on mobile devices. You may consider revising the codes.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 08:09 AM
I've fixed your form to be responsive. I have modified your custom CSS codes to do it. Please check and let me know if that broke the form.
- JBLAnswered on February 26, 2017 at 09:09 AM
Just what I needed. It works, thank you very much.
Yes, I'm still working on improving the form. I see the changes you made. Thanks.