- dstixroodAsked on February 28, 2017 at 06:25 PM
I have a tax form that OTR drives fill out. It has an Agreement Letter in it that must be visible after they submit the form to us. How do I do that?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 01, 2017 at 12:14 AM
You will need to copy your TEXT content and insert or paste it manually in the email message body of your form email.
An alternative option that was usually being used as well was to put your TEXT terms/agreements into a separate document and just attache the document to the email. The recipient of the email should be able to read them separately.
Use the Attach File option in the Advance settings in the email configuration.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- dstixroodAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 09:08 AMUnfortunately, that will not work. We are talking about hundreds of individual tax forms. Plus, I know the CPA's will not allow me to set it up that way. The past years I have been using single/multiple choice box, but with the recent enhancements I cannot type it in without having sporadic check boxes throughout the letter. Can you tell me how to delete the check boxes?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 01:55 PM
My understanding is that you want to delete the Check box field. If yes, then you just need to select the Check box field and then click the "Remove" button.
You can use the "Text" tool if you want to display a Text element that does not require any input from the user.
Just like what my colleague Jonathan said, you can manually put the letter in the Email Content using the Email Editor.
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- dstixroodAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 03:46 PMNo, that is not what I want. I wanted this to look like a letter with paragraphs, but when I put them in it adds extra boxes. Not a clean look. I would like to not have any boxes to check but then this letter would not show up in with the return information (and no, our CPAs will not accept it added it after the fact). This will work, I just thought there might be a way to have a text file show up with the return information. Evidently, the answer is no.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 07:34 PM
Thank you for taking the time updating us on the status and for providing more clarity to your concern. I assume the issue was resolved now.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you require further assistance.