- rtstarAsked on March 04, 2017 at 05:46 PM
This is what I need To show the signature below the waiver like it is on the form. Right now it does not print the language of the wavier It just prints the acknowledgementPage URL:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 04, 2017 at 11:34 PM
If I'm understanding you correctly, I believe you are trying to print the submissions made on your form, is that correct? However, when you do, the Waiver / Release of Liability, is not printed together with submission data.
If you want the Text in your form to be printed together with the submission data, then you can do what is shown in the screenshot below before printing it.
I hope this helps. If you need any further assistance regarding this, please feel free to contact us again anytime.
- rtstarAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 10:16 AMI have done steps 1-3 multiple times.
1. What is step four I have hit print, and opened PDF and print and it still does not print the wavier language. Are we suppose to do this for each submission? We want this to print every time with our future sign-ups. That seems a waste of energy and time. Can you help us out I have read the link, but it just does your same steps. What am I missing. This is time sensitive and we need a solution ASAP
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on March 09, 2017 at 02:45 PM
If you already checked the "Show Headers and Text" from your form's submission page options, it will remain checked even after you log out your account and log back in again.
The screenshot below shows that I just need to switch submission from the submission data grid to select the next submission to print. Notice that I did not have to enable the "Show Headers and Texts" option again for the next submission that I will be printing.
Or, if you want you can also just download the PDF file of all your submission (after you checked the "Show Headers and Texts" option) and print it after.
The PDF file will contain all your submissions. The PDF file will have the headers and texts shown. You can just use the PDF Reader's Print option to print the submissions.
I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again anytime.