- Jamalul AziziAsked on March 06, 2017 at 09:18 PM
I forgot my log in password but tried a few times. After several unsuccessful attempts, I got this message 'You have reached your log in limit'.
I tried to retrieve my password but did not get any link from JotForm.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 07, 2017 at 12:30 AM
I checked your email history and found that the emails sent to you landed on the bounce list. However, upon checking, your email address is no longer included there. I also have sent a password reset email. Please check your inbox or your spam folder for the instructions.
If you have questions, please let us know.
- George SclavounosAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 01:57 PM
. After several unsuccessful attempts, I got this message 'You have reached your log in limit'.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 05:18 PM
Try in a few hours later. Also delete your browser cache and cookies.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 11, 2017 at 12:24 AM
I have moved your comment on to a new thread in order to assist you better. We'll provide you a response in a short while.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 14, 2017 at 10:28 AM
I have moved your comment to another thread, it can be found here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1091052