- dsteverAsked on March 10, 2017 at 11:11 AM
As of now, when someone fills out a submission it comes to the inbox fine but looks terrible. Is there a way to customize the way in which it's formatted?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 10, 2017 at 02:48 PM
Yes, you can customize the content of the email notification. You can do this in the Emails wizard, here's how:
1. In the Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" in the top menu. Go to the "Emails" section. Select the Notification and then click the "Edit" button.
2. In the Email Editor, you can edit and customize the email content using the available toolbar.
3. Click the "Save" button when you're done.
Hope that helps. Thank you.