- lassocieAsked on March 16, 2017 at 03:35 PM
As I got a lot of forms that are disabled, I used the Archive button to archive them, but they still appear on the main page. Is there a way that only active forms appear?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on March 16, 2017 at 05:36 PM
What is the form that you have archived and it is still showing in your "My Forms" page?
- lassocieAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 07:37 AM
There are many. When I archived them, they disappear, but as soon as I reload the page, they are back.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 11:39 AM
I checked your account and the forms that are archived are not showing in with the form in the My Forms section.
Make sure to click "My Forms" after archiving a form to return to the proper section.
- lassocieAnswered on March 17, 2017 at 12:02 PM
Thanks, just tried it and seems ok now.