- TesterTesrAsked on March 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM
Could you please help about "How can I push values like name, email etc. from infusionsoft form to jotform ??" As I am not able to do it. With example.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on March 22, 2017 at 02:25 PM
We do have an Infusionsoft integration. In the integration, there's an option to map the fields. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Settings" menu. After that, go to "Integration" section. Enter "Infusionsoft" in the search box and then click the "Infusionsoft" option.
2. After that, you need to authenticate by entering your credentials and allowing the integration.
3. On the next screen, you will have an options to match or map the fields. Here you'll see the fields from your Infusionsoft and the fields from your form.
4. When you're done, click the "Complete Integration" button.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- TesterTesrAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 03:37 AM
I have set up all the things but unfortunately are not working. Please check below the whole scenario:-
1. This is my site:- https://insightriot.com/join/ at where I integrated a infusionsoft form. Please check below screenshot:-
2. I entered the details and click "Submit". Then it lands me on this page:-
Now, I integrated a jotform here. Please check below screenshot:-
However, I need the data which was inserted in form 1 i.e. infusionsoft form like First Name, Last Name and Email to be populated on this jotform.
3. I did integration in my account with infusionsoft as well. Please check the below screenshot:-
and click Integration button at bottom.
4. Following is the infusionsoft screenshot:-
5. Now, I don't know at where I did mistake or miss.
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 04:39 AM
In Step 2, the form should land to following URL
This will prepopulate the form. You can test it yourself.
You can get the URL created with prepopulated values by using the tool at http://prepopulate.jotform.io/
Let us know if that helps you fix the issue.
- TesterTesrAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 04:50 AM
Agree, but do we have to customize the URL created by infusionsoft? Isn't it automatically integrate with infusionsoft?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 06:51 AM
The link provided by my colleague is the one to prepopulate the form since the field names weren't matching before.
So you have to use that link if you need to prepopulate it.
What I didn't understand, you are not able to pass information from the second form to Infusionsoft after the form is prepopulated?
Is that the case?
- insightriotAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:15 AM
- insightriotAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:20 AM
- insightriotAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:24 AM
- TesterTesrAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 07:27 AM
a. How can I match the fields?
b. I want infusionsoft form details like First Name, Last Name etc. be be populated on jotform which i used on my site.
Step 1:- A user came to my site and fill the form.
Step 2:- After hitting Submit the details are added to infusionsoft and a 2nd form open that is basically a jotform.
Now, i want the details which user entered in step 1 i.e. infusionsoft to be populated into step 2 (2nd form) i.e. into a jotform.
It should be infusionsoft-->jotform.
I don't want jotform-->infusionsoft.
- IanAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 09:36 AM
I am not an infusionsoft expert, but you may check https://zapier.com/zapbook/infusionsoft/jotform/ for infusionsoft-->jotform
Hope this helps.