- danthemanperryAsked on March 23, 2017 at 04:04 PM
I'd like visitors to enter text into a field that must match a preset answer (to help identify the user as someone we want filling out the form). Is there a way to do that?
- SafaaAbdulhadiAnswered on March 23, 2017 at 06:38 PM
You can achieve this by creating a condition that will match the answer of a certain field, and Hide/Show the rest of the fields based on that answer. To achieve this, please do the following:
1. Select SETTINGS from the form builder, and then, select CONDITIONS
2. Select SHOW/HIDE FIELD
3. Select the field that you'd like to test the user on, and choose "Equal to", and then specify the value that you would like to test against, in the upper (IF) part of the condition. In the lower (DO) part, you have the option to hide or show single or multiple fields based. Please refer to the image below:
4. Click Save.
This should fix the problem.
- danthemanperryAnswered on March 24, 2017 at 02:53 PM
Thanks! I'll use this method to hide the Submit button unless the correct response is given!