- RoriFundraisingAsked on March 27, 2017 at 05:30 PM
Hello I have a form and the cost isn't populating. Is there anything you can look into?
When they select dinner it just goes to $2 instead of $35Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 09:01 PM
I test your form but I could not reproduce the issue you described. The Total calculation was available and the Dinner option also reflect on the total.
Perhaps I was doing the wrong test? Please clarify how to produce the issue and we will look into it further.
- RoriFundraisingAnswered on March 27, 2017 at 10:45 PMThe dinner total is incorrect. It should be $35 per person.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 12:02 AM
Can you please provide clarity.
The "dinner total" was it the field with name "Party & Dinner" ?
So the formula should have been "dinner total" = "Party & Dinner" * $35
Currently the "Party & Dinner" field only have a value of 1.
We will wait for your updated response.
- RoriFundraisingAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 07:45 AMYes it should be $35
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 09:53 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have tested your form and could see the form works properly.When I they select dinner it just goes to $35. As you can see below video:
If you have any questions or issue, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- RoriFundraisingAnswered on March 28, 2017 at 10:45 AMThank you!