- ozgeozekAsked on March 29, 2017 at 04:34 AM
Suddenly all my form's fonts changed and go crazy. I'm using Turkish words so i use Arial and Tahoma fonts. After i finished my form, suddenly all the Turkish characters go crazy :) In the preview mode there is no problem. But in the edit page i can't read anything. And i have to send this form to my customers, so i have to be sure that they will see the characters normally.
Can you help me?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 05:53 AM
We had a recent issue with fonts, but it was fixed by our developers. I checked your form and it looks ok:
We're sorry for this inconvenience.
Please check and let us know if you notice any problems.
- ozgeozekAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 06:45 AMI lost my form… Can you please please help me!
I Don’t understand whats happening. But after your message, my edit page still have font problems. I want to take back to yesterdays version. But now all form is empty. Please can you check.
- BorisAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 10:01 AM
I have accessed your form over the link you've provided, and I see that it is showing fine:
I have also cloned it into my account for further testing, and it displays just fine inside our Form Builder as well:
If you are seeing otherwise, it might be a local error either with the machine/browser you are using, or with your Internet Service Provider. If you are still experiencing the issue, please try using a different web browser, and preferably try connecting over a different Internet Service Provider.
Based on what we are seeing from here, your forms are loading and working fine. Looking forward to hearing how it goes.
- ozgeozekAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 04:45 AMThank you for your response. I took my form 2 days back. So the fonts turn back. I don’t understand why it is happened. In the current version there was 177 modified string.. I put the screen view :))) But when i took the form 2 days back, they all corrected. So I have no problem now. Than you
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 05:26 AM
I'm glad you were able to figure it out :)
Maybe you had few tabs in your Browser with the form editor opened which can cause troubles. So always open one tab when you're doing changes in the form.
If you have any further questions please let us know.