- restodaysAsked on March 29, 2017 at 08:19 AM
I would like appear a question "si votre note est inférieur à 3/5, pouvez-vous expliquer la raison" only if the previous question is equal to 1/5 of 2/5.
Is it possible ?
Thanks for your answer.
- SafaaAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 09:10 AM
Thank you for contacting JotForm Support.
This can be done using the SHOW/HIDE FIELD condition in the form builder, to achieve that, please follow the steps below:
1. From your form builder, SELECT SETTINGS
2. From the SETTINGS menu, select CONDITIONS
3. From the conditions menu, select SHOW/HIDE FIELD
4. create a condition with the following logic:
IF field number 8 value is 1
IF field number 8 value is 2
THEN show field number 9
your condition should look something like this:
make sure that you select ANY, because this means that either of the two values (1/5, 2/5) will the show the field below.
the rest of the condition should look like this:
5. Click SAVE
The result for this should look like this:
I have cloned your form and made this edit, so if you would like you can clone it using this link:
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further issues.