- domicuAsked on March 29, 2017 at 05:39 PM
I HAVE ALREADY DONE WHAT YOU SUGGEST, BUT THE FORM DOES NOT SAVE WHEN AUTOFILL IS DISABLED. I HAD ALREADY SET UP TWO FORMS:
1. FORM 1 (to set up multiple session use): https://www.jotform.com/domicu/setup-form
2. FORM 2 (the form data is entered into): https://www.jotform.com/domicu/learning-object-mapping-form
Please advise how to use this method with Autofill disabled, in a way that my users will not use their data. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on March 29, 2017 at 06:27 PM
I've cloned your forms and noticed what you're referring, though I can see you still have the auto-fill feature enabled in your form, even when I disable it the info is still not saved.
I can see the issue is related to the progress bar widget, when I remove the widget the feature works fine, I have tested multiple times with your form and another form I already had.
In the meantime you could try removing the widget to get the feature working, you can see my cloned form with the session working and without the widget here: https://firstname.lastname@example.org
I will also forward the issue to our second level support so our developers can take a look and resolve it.
We will let you know as soon as we receive an update about it.
- domicuAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Thanks so much for figuring this out! I have happy users now!