- evelyncullenAsked on March 30, 2017 at 05:17 AM
I had previously created my form on jotform 3, I have since upgraded to jotform 4 thinking that my forms would become mobile compatible, but this doesn't seem to be the case. Is jotform just mobile compatible and the forms that are created on it are not, or am not doing somehting correctly?
- SafaaAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 05:46 AM
You can make your form mobile responsive by checking "Make this form responsive" on Form Designer.
This will make your form fully responsive across different platforms and devices, in both landscape and portrait mode. To do so, please follow these steps:
1. From the form builder, click on the Designer icon, this should open up a small designer window.
2. From the designer window, select Advanced Designer.
3. In Advanced Designer, scroll down to find Form Layout on the right panel.
4. Check the Make this form responsive option.
There are also alternative methods to make your form responsive, please refer to this guide: