- mushkagAsked on March 30, 2017 at 08:10 PM
My form was working fine but now when I try to save or preview it says, "Form not found. This form is disabled." I saw other people got this error from anti phishing software but I can't figure out what in my form might have caused that.Page URL:
- mushkagAnswered on March 30, 2017 at 10:06 PM
Can you please help me figure out what's wrong with my form or account?
Thanks in advance
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 01:49 AM
I have checked and your account is autosuspended by our phishing system.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- mushkagAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Thank you it worked, but now it happened again. I think it's because I cloned the form and made it with the inventory widget instead of the quantity gift registry widget: https://form.jotform.us/70894579734171
I need to use this form today so I'd appreciate if someone can please help me in a timely manner.
Thanks in advance!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 12:54 PM
I have activated your account again. I also saw that you have two more cloned forms inside of Trash folder that were also causing suspension of your account. I have Purge those forms from Trash folder.
Your account and your forms are active now.
- mushkagAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 03:37 PM
Thank you! Is there a way to ensure this doesn't happen every time I make a form that has the word credit card on it?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 31, 2017 at 05:09 PM
But, please avoid these words: credit, cards, login, password, username and similar. Those will trigger the suspension of your account.
If you have any further questions please let us know.
- rminforeadyAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 10:01 PM
I'm having a similar issue because I am using jotform to build a mock-up of a website and used the words Username and Password. This form isn't actually going to be used by anyone; it's for design purposes only.
If I change the name of these fields are you able to unsuspend my account?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on May 31, 2017 at 11:59 PM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1160018