- Shujaat ShaikhAsked on April 01, 2017 at 02:17 AM
I have a order placing form on my website where we and customer gets an email after the order is placed and there is an order no. in the email which has reached to some 1000. I want that order no. to start again from 1.
How can I do this?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 01, 2017 at 09:23 AM
Are you referring to this form (https://www.jotform.me/form/62761971809467)?
You can just adjust the "Current Index" of the field to "1" in order to reset it. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Order ID" field and then click the "Properties" icon.
2. In the Question Properties, change the "Current Index" value.
3. Close the properties and verify the changes.
Hope that helps. If you have any questions, let us know. Thank you.