- ranxeroAsked on April 02, 2017 at 08:47 PM
The PDF that gets attached to the email with the form info, only has the first 4 fields. Where did the rest go? It reads ok in the email, but when I open the attachement, only 4 fields.
- IanAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 11:19 PM
I could not replicate the issue at my end. This is the screenshot of the pdf file received in the email through the cloned form I created
Please try again and let us know if you continue facing the issue.
Also provide us the screenshot of the PDF file or the pdf file itself so we can investigate further.
- ranxeroAnswered on April 02, 2017 at 11:29 PM
I looked back at all my received forms, and as of Mar. 3, 2017, it started. Here is an image of what I have been getting in the PDF. Screen (HTML) version is still fine.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 03:41 AM
When you are in the submissions page, on the right-hand side you can choose the fields that should be shown and the date range:
So please choose the fields that you need and choose the range.
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- ranxeroAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 02:45 PMBrilliant! Thanks. I changed that while looking at some data. I didn't know
it would permanently change things.