- doubleyourdatabaseAsked on April 03, 2017 at 04:59 AM
How long do you estimate this issue to take to be resolved?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 05:13 AM
I opened this thread for values not passing to Infusionsoft.
We'll update you once we have any new information regarding this case.
- doubleyourdatabaseAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 06:49 AM
Alright, thanks. Waiting on your update here.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 03, 2017 at 10:18 AM
The ticket has already been assigned to one of our developers in the priority of important. Once the issue is resolved, you will be notified via this thread.
In the meantime, If you have more questions or need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to open a new thread. We would be pleased to help you for any issue you may have.
- doubleyourdatabaseAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 06:13 AM
Any update yet? Following up as we are waiting on this to be solved to move ahead with critical things on our end.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 05, 2017 at 08:21 AM
Sadly there are no updates yet. If there was one, someone from our team will reply to this thread so you would know if there's any news.
As of now, I'm seeing this is already assigned to one of our Developers. As promised, we'll keep you apprised - Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on April 16, 2017 at 12:29 AM
Here's an update:
1. The "Signature" InfusionSoft field is mapped to the hidden Signature field on your form, so it is always empty. We are not sure if this is deliberate, but if not, kindly fix this mapping on your end.
2. Contacts are not being sent when "Signature" is empty. This should not be the case, and so we have applied a patch today.
Contacts should now always be sent regardless if the signature is empty or not.