- Chinthy16Asked on April 04, 2017 at 02:31 AM
I followed these instructions but cannot figure out how to get my text headings in the form to show up on the pdf report. I see the box where heading should be and clicked on edit icon, but cannot get it to show up, or allow me to retype. If I add a field, it changes form so that questions don't match corresponding answer. Any suggestions welcome.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Customize PDF Submissions Report
- CharlieAnswered on April 04, 2017 at 04:07 AM
I am not sure if I understood your concern correctly, so far I'm able to add the static text or headings from the form to the PDF layout using the "Add Field" button. I can also add static text using the "Add Text" button.
Here's how I tested mine.
1. Here's my form: https://form.jotformpro.com/70931448320957.
2. You can see the static text and headings.
3. Now if I use the "Customize PDF" feature, I can add those static text or add my own static text. You can use the "Add Field" button to add fields from your form. Or you can manually insert a text using the "Add Text" button. Here's a screencast on how I did mine:
If I misunderstood your concern, please do provide us additional details so that we can check it better.