- corporateventsAsked on April 06, 2017 at 06:30 AM
Hi Jotform Team,
When I use my form with IE 11 (ver 11.0.9600.17416) there is a problem between what I see (in the preview mode or designer mode) and what I get (with the final result in production) with the alignement of the bloc texts see my screenshot attached, can you help me ?
Thanks in advance for you help
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 07:54 AM
Can you try editing your form and then open your Form Designer and select the default theme under the Theme tab?
Here are the steps how:
1) Edit your form and then click the paint roller button on the right
2) Go to Themes.
3) On the dropdown, select Free Themes
4) Select the default theme and close the window
After this, please let us know if the problem persists.
- corporateventsAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 08:12 AM
It changes the fonts and the placement of the labels, not a big deal, but yeees it resolve my problem.
Have a beautyfull day
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 08:59 AM
Sorry about the fonts and the label placements.
On the label placements, I believe it was set to top, which you can adjust under the Styles tab and then set the Label Alignment to Top.
For the font, we can put them back if you like. If you can recall the name of the font you used, we can set it up on your form for you.
- corporateventsAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 09:12 AM
Don't worry about that, your help was precious and thus it was really not a problem, everything is ok now
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 09:30 AM
Thanks for your response :)
In any case that you have questions or if you need assistance with any of your forms. Please let us know.
All the best,