- emgehringAsked on April 06, 2017 at 04:46 PM
How can i get the link i post to state what the form is for?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 06, 2017 at 06:10 PM
Sorry but I failed to understand what your question is about. If you're asking where you can provide info about your company, industry, business, etc. (which basically what the form is for), I guess you're looking for the Profile section of your Account.
Just head over to this page https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/profile > scroll down to the bottom and fill out the Company Name, Job Title, and Industry upon your discretion.
In case we misunderstood your question, just get back to us with a bit more info and a clearer description of what you're trying to do so we can better assist you.
- emgehringAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 08:25 AM
I am posting the link on our social media so people can register for the blood drive.
but instead of the link stating blood drive registration it states Professional Development Workshop Form. That is not what we want it to say and very confusing.
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 07, 2017 at 09:59 AM
You never mentioned which social media platform you're sharing it to, nor which form it is.
I'll just assume that:
1. It's this form 70956804642159
2. And it's in Facebook
If you're sharing in Facebook, then this isn't a JotForm-related issue. It has something to do with when Facebook last scraped the URL you're posting and their raw OG tags.
I've fixed this for you now but in case you encounter this issue in the future, here's what you need to do:
1. Go to this page https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/sharing/
2. Paste your Form URL http://www.jotform.us/form/70956804642159
3. Click the DEBUG button
4. Scroll down to see how the URL is being shared in Facebook
5. Click the SCRAPE AGAIN button
Try sharing the form in Facebook again and let us know if you're still having issues with the title shown on your shared post.