- dstixroodAsked on April 10, 2017 at 11:19 AM
I use the SSL certificate on about five forms. Three of them show only a box with no image anymore. How do I fix this?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Looks like the image doesn't load due to the URL you're using to access the form. Also, this URL http://form.jotformpro.com/form/52424633950959 is not secure.
Use this link/URL instead https://www.jotform.com/52424633950959 and the SSL image should appear. Plus, that URL is secured and sits on an https page.
- dstixroodAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 01:45 PMInteresting. All the other forms have the similar non-secure URL (using the form.jotformpro.com format). I logged in and when I go to PUBLISH, they are all wrong. I see how to fix it, but why am I seeing the wrong one?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 02:13 PM
Since it was an old form, you might have copied the URL which was not secure then. Since October 2015, all the forms are made SSL by default and should be getting the https URL from the publish wizard. Generally, the direct URL provided in the Publish wizard as provided below:
This URL should be displaying the SSL logo normally.
Hope this information helps!
- dstixroodAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 02:45 PMThis is what I see for the official secure URL posted under PUBLISH:
Isn't this wrong?
- dstixroodAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 02:45 PMThat does help. The first URL you sent me did not have the form.jotformpro.com in it. So I thought I should change them all to what you sent. I see not that I do not. Either way, everything is up and running. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 10, 2017 at 02:47 PM
Glad to see that the issue is now resolved for you. Please do not hesitate to get back to us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
Thank you for using JotForm!
- Kim JohnAnswered on April 11, 2017 at 08:04 AM
Happy to know that issue is fixed. Though it is always recommended to buy ssl certificates from a trusted certificate authority such as Symantec. Moreover, you can opt for a free ssl certificate from a company, namely mysslonline. mysslonline is a platinum partner of Symantec, which can provide you with the best ssl certificate for your website.