- headspaceballaratAsked on April 19, 2017 at 09:45 PM
We are yet to reach our storage limit of 500 forms and have received a notification for a form just submitted onsite however I cannot view or access the submitted form.
They normally come through instantly and about 1 hour has passed already.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:46 PM
We had a temporary issue with our servers that caused the issue. However, the issue should be fixed by now. Please check and let us know if you need any further assistance.
We are sorry for the trouble caused.
- lgeiger85Answered on April 19, 2017 at 11:09 PM
I'm having the same problem. I'm trying to test a form by entering information and submitting, I'm getting email notifications of a new form sent, but when I try to look at submissions for this form from the administrative side, nothing from today has appeared.
- kimchimombabyAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:11 PM
I'm having the same problem.
- cartmansomAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:12 PM
I am facing the same problem since this morning. Just checked again. Still not fixed. Problem still there. How soon can this be fixed ?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 01:11 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. We have received an update from our backend team that the issue is now fixed by switching the data servers. If you are still experiencing any issues, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.