- shancockAsked on April 21, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Is there a way to force ALL currency fields in the form to follow the first field selected? I.E.
On Page One, you choose GBP.
All the following pages default and grey out to GBP meaning you cannot have a GBP on one selection and EURO on another?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 12:47 PM
Yes, this is possible by using the Form Calculation widget to copy the Currency to be Paid field value set on the first page. Use the Form Calculation widget on your form instead of the Text field.
Setup the Form Calculation widget to copy/capture the selected Currency Type on the first page of your form. Just follow the instruction to setup the field:
1. Open Widget Wizard by clicking the wand icon.
2. Click Add Field.
3. Select the Currency Type to be Paid field.
4. Set the Currency Type to be Paid field in the widget to A-Z.
5. Save Changes.
You can check this sample cloned form that I have created: https://form.jotformpro.com/71104741901951. When you selected GBP on the Currency to be Paid, the value displayed on the Form Calculation widget added is also GBP.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.