- BrentwoodHalfMarathonAsked on April 23, 2017 at 07:28 AM
Entry form SFH Entry. I added a header photo, then removed it, but it still shows in Preview. How can you remove it.Also, if you use Jotform with Windows Edge and you upload a photo, the 'File Explorer' window will not close down after upload. You have to do a 'hard' shutdown of Edge an start it up again. No problem using Google Chrome.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 10:46 AM
I was able to replicate the issue. Please try removing the Form Cover in the Advanced Form Designer. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. Scroll down and then click the "Advanced Designer" button.
3. In the Advanced Form Designer, go to the "Form Cover" section. After that, click the "Remove" button.
4. When you're done, click the "Save" button.
I need to create a separate thread for your next question. Please wait for our reply on this link: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1126452
Hope that helps. Thank you.