- flaviafigueiredoAsked on April 27, 2017 at 01:23 PM
I wanna create a form element which a person will answer the % of a tribute, but he will only put the number not the %. The % will be automatically in the answer.
For example, it will be a form element named:
INCOME TAX = [ ]
Then the person will answer,
INCOME TAX = [ 10 ] , but automatically the answer will show [ 10% ]
Is that possible?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 03:15 PM
You may consider using the Masked input widget on the form that enables to add the % symbol as a suffix.
Please give it a try and let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to assist.
- flaviafigueiredoAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 05:10 PM
Is it possible to use "," instead of "."?
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 05:23 PM
Yes. It is possible to have comma as the decimal separator with Masked Input widget. You may set this from the widget wizard.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 07:10 PM
The other questions are moved to separate threads and shall be addressed there shortly.
is it possible to change the color of the Masked Input as the "Tipo de Variação de Peso"?
Also make a mask like this for numbers