- adeaAsked on April 27, 2017 at 02:50 PM
I have a list of schools with the code that will hyperlink them. I want to import that list into a drop down field so that users won't have to type all of the code. I tried to import it but it removes the hyperlink markup. If I type the name of the school along with the markup the result is a hyperlinked school name. However, I am trying to avoid from doing all this typing since the list already exists.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 05:05 PM
Anchor tags cannot be used as dropdown options. There would be no way to click the link and select the option.
You can use hyperlinks as radio or checkbox option text since it is not necessary to click the option label in order to select the option.
- adeaAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:06 AM
Thanks for your response. Is there a way to populate a list of options (like you can do with the dropdown option) when using the radio or checkbox options?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:12 AM
You can copy and paste the list in the "Options" section:
- adeaAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 12:00 PM
Wonderful! Thanks so much.