- keri5374Asked on May 02, 2017 at 07:44 AM
I would like to send my survey to my customers. How do I embed into an email? I do not want an attachment or link. Thanks.. .
- SvenAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 09:13 AM
You can achieve this, however, there are a few points to keep in mind when embedding your form in an email:
1. Formatting may look different depending on the email client used
2. Functionality may differ depending on the email client
3. Security warnings depending on the email client
4. Client-sided checks may or may not work depending on the email client
Now to embed the form in an email, please follow the steps below:
1. Click PUBLISH > EMBED > select SOURCE CODE
2. From the SOURCE CODE window, select COPY CODE
3. On that same PUBLISH wizard, click on QUICK SHARE > SHARE OPTIONS
4. From SHARE OPTIONS, select
5. Fill in the fields as you see fit (From Name, Reply To, To, and Email Subject) > delete the contents of the email body > click SOURCE CODE > then paste the codes you copied earlier:
And that's it. Please get back to us if you need any further help.