- WolfmealprepAsked on May 02, 2017 at 06:51 PM
Hi I need to make the signature fields required....
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 08:34 PM
To make the Signature Field required, please see the instructions below:
1. Click the Signature Field.
2. Click the gear icon at the right side.
3. Under the General Tab, click "Yes" in the Required option.
Let us know if you need more help.
- WolfmealprepAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 09:43 PMIt does t give me that option when I click on it.
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:59 PM
I checked on your form and I see the option available and working just fine.
I have enabled it for you.
Let us know if issue persist.