- mtinsleyAsked on May 10, 2017 at 07:53 AM
I am trying to make an update to a form which has been submitted
But after entering the edit function, making the change and clicking submit, it just says PLEASE WAIT and does not process.
Could you please advise?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 09:43 AM
I could not do a test editing of the submission on the shared form https://www.jotformeu.com/form/63143713531347 because it will require editing a live data.
I cleared the form's cache for now. Can you please retry again editing a submission on the form and re-submit.
Try also using a different browser if available (try Chrome browser).
Let us know if issue still persist.
- mtinsleyAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 12:43 PMHi Jonathan
Unfortunately the problem persists and I cannot made any edits.
Be grateful if you could advise.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on May 10, 2017 at 02:38 PM
I cloned your form and tried editing my test submission, I was not able to replicate the issue. I was able edit the submission and submitted it properly.
Please try to update the Infinite List widget. Here's how:
After that, try editing the form submission again. Thank you.
- mtinsleyAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 11:43 AMI'm afraid this is not working - please could you advise?
07842 904 424
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 11, 2017 at 12:53 PM
The next step would be that we test the live submission, meaning edit the submission you're trying to edit and see if the issue persists.
But we need your permission for that and precisely what we are allowed to change there.
We'll wait for your response.
- mtinsleyAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:43 AMHi there
It is working fine at home so I can only suggest it is an internet issue at my work - I'll investigate with the IT dept.
Thanks for your help
- CharlieAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 03:52 AM
Thank you for updating us, Mark. We're glad that it is working on your end. It is most likely that the security in your office or company's network is much more strict and blocks some of JotForm's resources.
If you encounter any issues again, feel free to visit us here in the forum again.