- fitmealsmurrayAsked on May 16, 2017 at 06:48 AM
I can't figure out how to change/remove the words "INR" on the form... (see attachment)
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:01 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
INR is the currency unit for Indian rupee. Once a template is used, it is actually cloned to your side as a copy of the template. So, the currency for this template is set as INR. You can change it to any other currency unit by following below steps.
1. Double click to your payment integration on the form to open payment wizard and click payment setting button on it.
2. Click to arrow on currency to change it from the current one to the one you would like to use.
If you need any further assistance by our side, please feel free to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you for any issue you may have.
- fitmealsmurrayAnswered on May 16, 2017 at 07:43 AMThank you.
611 Maple Street
Maple Street Market / FitMeals Murray
Murray, KY. 42071