- Walter FrihartAsked on May 17, 2017 at 10:20 AM
Our form is not available. Our account is suspended. And I get a dialog stating that my IP Address has been blocked.
How do I remedy this?
- AIDANAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM
Upon examination of your account, I found that it is indeed suspended, because your form "[Imported Form] Foundation for University Hospital | University Hospital, Newark, NJ" is collecting credit card and banking information.
In light of this, it is a must to take any of the following options:
1. Integrate your form with any of our Payment integrations: https://www.jotform.com/help/323-Mastering-Payment-Form-Integrations-with-JotForm
2. You can take advantage of a feature inside of most of our payment integrations called "Authorization Only" which allows you to collect payments manually at a later time. Here is a more detailed guide on how to do this: https://www.jotform.com/help/292-How-to-Enable-Payment-Authorization
Please get back to us if you accept these options, so that we would consider removing the offending fields/form and re-activating your account.
- uhnjfrihAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 11:44 AMI would just like to remove the form as it was just a test to see what options were available .
The account has been suspended. Can you remove the form?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 12:59 PM
I can see your account has been reactivated and your form is no longer there, I have also added your IP address to our whitelist, could you please check again and let us know if you are still unable to log in?
We will wait for your response.
- uhnjfrihAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 01:43 PMI am still getting the following:
Hold it right there!
Looks like your IP address has been banned because of a possible phishing attempt. If you believe that there is a mistake, let us know using the form below.
My Ip is: 10.8.225.245
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 02:20 PM
The IP address I got before is not the same, I have not added this one to our whitelist, please check and let us know if it works now.
Also, on your last replies you show as logged-in:
Do let us know if it worked.
- uhnjfrihAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 03:43 PMNo Sir, not yet.
When I try to access the account from our wifi network I get the following:
When I try to visit the form (https://form.jotform.com/63563976123159) through a ethernet connection I get a dialog that says Form not Found.
If I try to login to the account it says Login failed - SUSPENDED.
- AIDANAnswered on May 17, 2017 at 03:57 PM
I have removed the offending form and re-activated the account. The remaining forms should be working properly now.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- uhnjfrihAnswered on May 18, 2017 at 08:43 AMThank you.